Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Indeed and thunderbolt has changed his forum name it seems. Out of interest why do people change their name? You get to know posting personalities on here and associate these characters with a particular name, and then the slate is wiped clean with a new identity that people don't recognise? Its like a racing driver changing his helmet design IMO. I know you were Retro for a while Knock-on, but that was a different profile and I did find myself asking where Knock-on had gone without realising for quite a while.

Welcome to the forum CNR, I'm sure we'll get to know you better along the way. Under thr guise of thunderbolt you were a pleasant poster until the last two posts where you called me a dick head. With your brand new identity does that mean you are taking a different approach to how you post and mister nice guy is no more? lol
    Mate dickhead is a common word in australia
    Australian Values - Australian English

AUSTRALIAN DICTIONARY
    Following are all of the real Aussie words you will need to be able to say and to understand. There is a sealed section below which you should not let your kddies read unless you want a bit of a giggle.
    Bogan One who lives elsewhere than, or has interests different from, oneself. Melbournite. Dickhead
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CNR
    Mate dickhead is a common word in australia
    Australian Values - Australian English
    Where I come from you're a trolling ****, too bad it wasn't your last post I might have stayed here longer.
    -Sent from a computer using my fingers.